Re: display-until.el - Display a window or frame topmost in the frame st

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: display-until.el - Display a window or frame topmost in the frame stack until a condition or timeout occurs
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 13:46:07 -0500

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 1:13 PM, martin rudalics <address@hidden> wrote:

and started the test but it got me some chaotically appearing frames.

​Please describe in detail what you see and what you think
is wrong but update to 1.1 attached first.​

​​

​​
We could add it to ELPA but it would have to compile cleanly first.

​I think after these are vetted sufficiently and proven to
work well enought that they should ship with Emacs so
that any Elisp programmer can rely on them.

​​

display-until.el:140:62:Warning: assignment to free variable ‘timeout’
display-until.el:140:52:Warning: reference to free variable ‘timeout’
​​

​Thanks for the pointers; I have fixed these issues with V1.1.
Give it a try.​

Bob