white_half_screen_when_ctrl_l

From: zhengjie
Subject: white_half_screen_when_ctrl_l
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 18:31:15 +0800 (CST)

Dear Developer,

I am a fan of emacs. This time I try to use emacs 25.3 or(24.3) on rhel6.3.
Everything works fine using Steve Purcell's dot emacs, except sometimes emacs will white half screen
in a flash way like the attached pics(I extracted it from one frame of a captured video).

And I found that when I use default theme, this didn't happen. But when I switch the theme to
whiteboard theme, it happened a little frequently, and when I switch to sanityinc-tommorrow-bright, it happened more
frequently. So I think there are maybe some problems related to emacs or some system reasona. I am not sure.
So can someone have some clues?

Best Regards
Zhengjie