Re: `thunk-let'?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: `thunk-let'?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 03:50:47 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Yeah, pretty ugly.  Now I see why my intuition told me that lazy-let
> should be in thunk.el ;-)

Ok, I updated the patch accordingly (attached): the stuff goes to
thunk.el now, I added a note to the file header, renamed everything,
added some more details to the docstrings, moved the tests, and removed
the "---" from the News entry.

Is this ok to install now?

@Eli: I think we can still add the words I wrote to the manual.  What is
the cheapest way to learn enough of texinfo and its usage by the Emacs
manual to be able to create a correct patch?

Thanks,

Michael.