Re: New Flymake rewrite in emacs-26

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: New Flymake rewrite in emacs-26
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 17:08:05 +0100

Hi, Lele

Thank you very much for proof-reading the doc. I make a lot of silly mistakes.

I wonder if you've read the docstrings in the .el files, too, since that's where most of the new documentation is right now.

> Will make a proper bug report with a patch, if you prefer:

Neither of those is essential I think. Unless someone disagrees, keep posting to this thread and I'll make a commit crediting you as the author.

Thanks,
João