Re: Emacs 26.1 release branch created

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: Emacs 26.1 release branch created
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:22:29 +0100

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 03:56:02PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> I've created a new emacs-26 branch which will be used to release Emacs
> 26.x, starting with Emacs 26.1.  This branch should be used for fixing
> bugs; new development should continue on master.  (If there are
> features that are already on the branch, and their developers want to
> put a few finishing touches or additions to those features, please ask
> here before pushing further changes that are not bugfixes.)

I have a change that I’d like included in Emacs 26, but I don’t know
if it fits the criteria. We don’t have a bug report for it, but I
consider two‐finger scrolling on mac trackpads to be broken. I’ve got
a patch for it:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2017-09/msg00482.html

but have I missed my chance?

(I forgot to CC you into the original email)
--
Alan Third