Re: JSON/YAML/TOML/etc. parsing performance

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: JSON/YAML/TOML/etc. parsing performance
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:14:32 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> schrieb am Mo., 18. Sep. 2017 um 17:02 Uhr:
> From: Philipp Stephani <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:36:43 +0000
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Thanks for the review; pushed to master as cb99cf5a99.

Boom!  We've just started talking about this, and AFAIU didn't even
agree on this library.

The library is an implementation detail that can be easily changed later.

And I'm not sure we want a JSON library as an
optional feature.

I'm also not sure, but going from optional to required is always possible later.

So I must ask you to please revert, and let's wait
until the discussion comes to its completion.

Done; I probably should have waited a few days.