Re: FTP,HTTP → HTTPS in Emacs doc and code

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: FTP,HTTP → HTTPS in Emacs doc and code
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 20:46:19 -0700

Richard Stallman wrote:
Thanks for making those changes.

You're welcome. Also, we should make similar changes in the GNU Coding Standards documents and license material, since Emacs distributes some copies of these. Today I sent an email to address@hidden containing a proposed patch along those lines.

Hmmm, I see that no changes have been made to gnustandards for over a year despite several worthwhile typo and other fixes being sent to bug-standards. I hope the following change doesn't get lost too.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-standards/2017-09/msg00004.html