Re: Interoperation between package managers

From: Radon Rosborough
Subject: Re: Interoperation between package managers
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 13:58:27 -0700

> Let's say we have feature-lookup-list, that contains feature lookup
> functions.

This is an interesting idea with a lot of potential. Is the primary
advantage that `package-initialize' would not need to be called
directly anymore, or are there other benefits as well?

My other question would be whether this could be implemented without
performance regressions, since `require' does get called an awful lot.