Re: Deprecate TLS1.0 support in emacs

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Deprecate TLS1.0 support in emacs
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 16:59:00 +0200

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> Right. I would implement the fallback inside `notifications-notify' and
> let the user customize that, so Emacs can have a central dispatcher for
> general notifications (as opposed to log messages).

Please not in `notifications-notify', this function has a defined
scope. There are packages which provide a broader notification
interface, like sauron <https://github.com/djcb/sauron/blob/master/README.org>.

And in core Emacs, `notifications-notify' is also used in different
packages, like erc/erc-desktop-notifications.el, org/org-clock.el, and
gnus/gnus-notifications.el.

> Ted

Best regards, Michael.