Re: Trouble merging line-numbers branch into master

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Trouble merging line-numbers branch into master
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 12:46:07 +0000

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017, 8:05 AM Noam Postavsky <address@hidden> wrote:

The latter confusing condition is why the hook was changed to only
check the newly merged in changes, but you need to run './autogen git'
to update it in your local copy (I assume Kaushal had not done so,
hence the error).

I do run "./autogen.sh all" but only when the configure file is not present (doing this via a wrapper script). So I definitely must have run that before your earlier referenced commit [1]. I think I should instead run "./autogen.sh git" too during each build now.

I believe git only complains about tab following spaces, not spaces
following tabs.

Yes, this one is a weird case where spaces were trapped between 2 tabs.

[1]: 2017-04-29 11:42:13 -0700 e20ad449deefa7470386bf99e05fd8c67227f678

Allow bypassing of some checks when merging

--

Kaushal Modi