Update Unicode support to Unicode 10.0

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Update Unicode support to Unicode 10.0
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 13:08:08 +0300

I've updated the Emacs Unicode support to the recent version 10.0 of
the Unicode Standard.

Noam, there is one unexpected failure in ucs-normalize-tests.el.  I
tried to follow the procedure in the comments in order to figure out
what needs to be updated in the tests, but the two variables
`ucs-normalize-tests--part1-rule1-failed-lines' and
`ucs-normalize-tests--part1-rule2-failed-chars' came up as nil after
running the tests as explained in the comments, so I didn't know how
to proceed.  What did I miss?