Re: comparing code on different branches

From: Etienne Prud’homme
Subject: Re: comparing code on different branches
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 01:54:01 -0400

> I wish someone would write a package comparable to Magit that
> we could get legal papers for and include it in Emacs.

Although I really like Magit, I’m all for it. Could we make an official
project with GNU Emacs contributors?

I could try to contribute to some parts of it.

Writing it alone would be insane (I need to eat).  I see that there’s
more than 8k commits on their repository.  Also worth noting the project
had 200 contributors.  I seriously wonder if hunting down for them would
be easier than writing it from scratch!

--
Etienne