Re: Continuous integration

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Continuous integration
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 14:26:39 -0400

I'd like to start collecting evaluation criteria for a CI solution for
Emacs developers. We'll evaluate BuildBot, Hydra, and GitLab and any
others people feel should be considered. Everyone will have a chance to
comment, vote, and contribute. But first we have to agree on what we're
evaluating.

What features of a CI solution do you consider important that we can
rate objectively?

Thanks
Ted