Re: SIGCHLD in vfork child context

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: SIGCHLD in vfork child context
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 01:49:19 -0700

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:
I think resetting the SIGCHLD handler in the vfork child on Darwin is
still a good thing to do even with the change you installed, if the
SIGCHLD handler call in such a context is unexpected (and does not
happen on the other platforms).

Although I'm still not entirely sure we've diagnosed the problem correctly, it shouldn't hurt to run that code on macOS, so I installed the attached.