Re: GNUS Kerberos support, native GSSAPI?

From: Joakim Jalap
Subject: Re: GNUS Kerberos support, native GSSAPI?
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 12:55:34 +0100

Elias Mårtenson <address@hidden> writes:

> I have now built a working Emacs module that can access basic GSSAPI
> functionality. It should be enough to authenticate to an IMAP server. Code
> can be found here:
> https://github.com/lokedhs/emacs-gssapi
>
> The next step is to look into the GSS IMAP protocol.

This is really cool :) Just looking over the code quickly it seems like
it would be useful to extract some of the functions in your module as a
sort of "emacs module lib". I mean things like bind_function, xcar,
xcdr, lisp_push (which is cons) and so on. Shouldn't everybody who
writes a module want most of these?

Just a thought :)

-- Joakim