Re: GNUS Kerberos support, native GSSAPI?

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: GNUS Kerberos support, native GSSAPI?
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 12:45:51 +0800

On 7 February 2017 at 22:16, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm glad to see that there are people who are interested in this other than
> myself.  I'm continuously working on this, but I don't have much time to
> spare for it.  I'm hoping to have something in a week or so, but no
> guarantees.

I've only been waiting for it for the last what... 10 years?  So really,
there's no hurry,

I have now built a working Emacs module that can access basic GSSAPI functionality. It should be enough to authenticate to an IMAP server. Code can be found here: https://github.com/lokedhs/emacs-gssapi

The next step is to look into the GSS IMAP protocol.

Regards,
Elias