Re: Referring users to external web pages

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Referring users to external web pages
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:21:04 -0700

>>>>> "Stefan" == Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

Stefan> An easier first step might be to make sure that those Mozilla pages get
Stefan> cached locally after you access them, with a fairly long "time before
Stefan> refresh" (and in such a way that subsequent accesses don't need *any*
Stefan> network access).

You mean like having css-mode locally set url-automatic-caching and
url-cache-directory in the new EWW buffer?

I think that would work but I don't know if it should be the default,
because the URL docs say that the cache isn't cleared automatically, and
also I don't see any sort of maximum size setting in the cache code.

OTOH if you think it's still ok, despite that, I'll add something.

Tom