Re: CEDET Merge

From: Edward John Steere
Subject: Re: CEDET Merge
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 22:37:13 +0200

> No, please do not merge Cogre. It is not a new module, was never part of
> Emacs and is not really actively developed anymore.
>
> -David

Sure.

The plan is to start by getting the whole of Cedet compiling and
starting up in core and then taking a more deliberate approach to what
stays and goes.  I'm taking this approach because the alternatives
require a bit more historic knowledge of Cedet than I have.

Are you aware of a better approach?