Re: Bugs related to buffer-local tags-file-name

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Bugs related to buffer-local tags-file-name
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 09:38:03 +0200

> From: Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 00:10:18 +0200
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> On 24.11.2016 19:34, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>
> > I'm working on these bugs.  I hope to be ready with a patch in a day
> > or two.  It's just a matter of getting one or two key issues right in
> > etags.el.
>
> Thanks, Eli. Looking forward to testing your patch.

Glad to help, stay tuned.

Btw, this doesn't invalidate your assessment that we lack a regular
maintainer for etags.el.  I just felt uneasy about so many unsolved
bugs, and upon closer examination, the problems look rather minor.
Volunteers are welcome to come on board and take better care of
etags.el in the future.  TIA!