comint fix for shell colors

From: Erik Selberg
Subject: comint fix for shell colors
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 23:14:25 -0800

I've been trying to use shell (vs term / mult-term) with bash / zsh and my color prompts. In comint, comint-highlight-prompt clobbers the colors. I made the following patch against 24.5 but I see comint has been updated in 25. What's the right process for adding this for 25? This is solved for me locally, but seems something that could be added for all.

Screenshot included (I use a variant of the agnoster theme and zsh, along with solarized-dark and power line mode lines)

Thanks,
-e