xwidget on master under opensuse

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: xwidget on master under opensuse
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 18:27:52 +0100

I just updated and rebuilt from master for the first time since the
commits making xwidget use the webkit2 API, and discovered that I cannot
build Emacs with xwidget because I don't have a recent enough
libwebkit2.  Moreover, it appears that such a version is not available
for my OS, opensuse: 2.12 is required but 2.10 is the most recent
version I've found.  So it appears I have to build and install webkit2
from source to use xwidget on current Emacs from master.  Is this
correct and is it straightforward?  Or does someone know of a recent
enough version for opensuse?  Thanks,

Steve Berman