Re: Side Windows

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Side Windows
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 11:24:20 +0000

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016, 7:02 AM Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, I understood this.. but where I read manuals? I tried this
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/index.html
but, apparently, I didn't find topics related to this new adding..

The gnu.org shows the manual only for the latest released emacs version.

For checking out the emacs/elisp manual updates made to the master branch and emacs-25 branch (not yet released part), you just build emacs normally as you would do, and access the manuals from within emacs using M-x info or "C-h i".

Do "C-h i h" to learn how to use M-x info.
--

Kaushal Modi