New customization option for killing processes without asking

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: New customization option for killing processes without asking
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 18:53:40 +0000

Hi,

there seem to be sufficiently many people annoyed by the "Active processes exist; kill them and exit anyway" prompt (see e.g. http://stackoverflow.com/q/2706527/178761) that I created a new customization option to make prompting optional. I've attached a patch, which I can push to master unless there are complaints.

Thanks,
Philipp