Re: Ibuffer: w and B default to buffer at current line

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: Ibuffer: w and B default to buffer at current line
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:08:09 +0900 (JST)

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016, Tino Calancha wrote:

I have prepared to patches `D' and `W': the former follows DWIM, the later
follows your suggestion.

`D':
* 2 files changed, 65 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)

`W':
* 2 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

I don't have any preference for one or the other.  Both provide the same
behaviour, so i am fine to push the one that people here prefer.

This thread became very general and interesting.  I would like to
ask one particular question:
i provided 2 patches, `W' and `D'.  The first, `W', address John
complaint, while `D' follows the original proposal.
As i said, i have no preference between, i just want to provide
the missing functionality.  Both patches provide the same.
The question is, what patch should apply?
Thanks.