Re: About desktop file

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: About desktop file
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 15:04:33 +0200

Cc: address@hidden
From: Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:01:24 +0200

If you are saying that the manual should qualify the description of
the init file by the possible intervention of desktop-save mode, then
I think it's a good idea.  Is that your suggestion, or am I
misunderstanding?

More or less...

I updated the Emacs manual to that effect.

That is nice. Thanks. But how to customize 'frameset-filter-alist'?

With C-h v I see its current "Value:" contains fields like these:

[...]
(buffer-list . :never)
[...]
(font . frameset-filter-shelve-param)
(foreground-color . frameset-filter-sanitize-color)
[...]
(GUI:fullscreen . frameset-filter-unshelve-param)
[...]

A few fields have value ':never', others 'frameset-filter-shelve-param', others 'frameset-filter-unshelve-param' and so on. Now I suppose, 'never' is to disable the option... but the others?

Maybe a standard user needs a few more details.

In any case, tanks a lot, we have just done a step forward. THANKS.

Angelo