Re: unexmacosx.c and limits.h problem

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: unexmacosx.c and limits.h problem
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 15:41:52 +0300

> From: Richard Copley <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 13:28:05 +0100
> Cc: Paul Eggert <address@hidden>, Bob Halley <address@hidden>,
>       Emacs Development <address@hidden>
>
> My preprocessed file doesn't show the #include or #define directives.
> It sounds like yours does. Apparently another difference between our
> toolchains. I obtained the preprocessed file the same way you did.

No, there's no difference.  The inclusion evidence is like this:

  # 1 "../lib/limits.h" 1 3

Do you see such a line in the preprocessed file?  If you do, then does
it include this line further down:

  #define LLONG_WIDTH _GL_INTEGER_WIDTH (LLONG_MIN, LLONG_MAX)

I then searched back for _GNU_SOURCE and saw this:

  #define _GNU_SOURCE 1

and a little ways above it I saw this:

  # 1583 "./config.h"

Do you see these?

Etc. etc. -- just go back and look whether the file inclusion I
described happens on your system.

> I suppose the preprocessed source is no use to you, since you don't
> have the same headers unless you update your MSYS, and if you do that
> you won't need anything from me.

If you cannot figure this out, send the preprocessed source of
w32proc.c, sure.  I will take a look.

Thanks.