Re: Use specific functions to create shell processes

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: Use specific functions to create shell processes
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:25:42 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

Thanks for working on this.

Like I said in the past, I'd like us to have a test for each
functionality whose implementation we are refactoring.  Can we do that
in this case?
Thank you for the e-mail. I will prepare tests for each of the 33 functions changed in the patch. Once i finish i will reactivate this thread.