Re: Allow for result arg in seq-doseq ?

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: Allow for result arg in seq-doseq ?
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 21:07:03 +0900 (JST)

On Mon, 8 Aug 2016, Nicolas Petton wrote:

IIRC the first version was like that, but for a forgotten reason, Stefan
(in the Cc) thought that the RESULT arg was useless (I myself never use
it in `dolist').

I am not opposed to adding it back though.
Hi Nico,
To be honest i don't use RESULT on dolist either :-)

My weak motivation to add this is just that i 'dolist'
and 'seq-doseq' would be more similar.
Anyway, even allowing RESULT in 'seq-doseq' they will differ on the
return value when RESULT is missing:
* dolist return nil
* seq-doseq return sequence.

Regards,