Aquamacs - release based on 25.1 RCx?

From: David Reitter
Subject: Aquamacs - release based on 25.1 RCx?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 16:32:23 -0400

I’m getting ready to release Aquamacs Emacs 3.3, which will be based on Emacs
25.1, as usual with a number of changes and a modified default configuration,
as well as countless large and small major modes and other libraries.  (This is
the NS port.)

I’m wondering whether it would make sense to release this based on one of the
25.1 release candidates rather than waiting for the final version.  The
reasoning here would be that we would gain maybe 1,000 users fairly quickly.
So, this could help with testing.

Emacs-devel, do you have objections to an earlier release?