Re: ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 6.0.1 for Emacs 24.4 - 25 is released

From: aditya siram
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: GNU Hyperbole 6.0.1 for Emacs 24.4 - 25 is released
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:18:37 -0500

Great! I missed that because I only followed your demo (C-h h d d).
Thanks!
-deech

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Robert Weiner <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:57 PM, aditya siram <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
> This looks like a great project. I really appreciate the high-quality
> documentation. The pesky question that keeps coming up in my mind (and
> perhaps other people's) is how Hyperbole will differentiate itself from
> org-mode. Other than that I see a lot of potential. Thanks for your hard
> work!

Thank you.  We have done a lot to try to make it easy for everyone to
use.  More work no doubt remains.

In answer to your question, you missed this in the first section of
the announcement:

    The Hyperbole wiki page,
"https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Hyperbole", explains
    the many ways it differs from and is complementary to Org mode.

Hyperbole supports following Org-mode links with Hyperbole's
context-sensitive Smart Keys and we are looking for other ways to
integrate the two across time, as we see no intrinsic reason to choose
between one or the other.  Since a bunch of org-mode users are just
hearing about Hyperbole starting today, we will see what they come up
with or suggest.

Bob