Re: Development suggestions from an ENSIME developer

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Development suggestions from an ENSIME developer
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 22:30:19 +0300

> From: address@hidden (Phillip Lord)
> Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 19:40:24 +0100
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> There needs to be the willingness to adopt it, if we choose something,
> though.

Expect it to be adopted if it makes our jobs simpler, like faster, or
saves us from doing some of the stuff at all.  Otherwise, you will
have difficulty convincing at least me to move.

Also, I think the solution should support text-mode browsers, such as
Lynx or Emacs's eww on TTY frames.  IOW, anything that requires GUI
and won't work otherwise is probably out of question to begin with.
(This requirement is not for me personally.)