Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 17:32:25 +0200

Sorry, Eli, but I can say the same.  Be serious.  As I wrote:

> I covered more than half a dozen extremely useful features

and you commented on _one_ of them.  And mentioning Outline mode in
a discussion on _ease of use_ as an alternative of Org is kind of
strange.  Compared to Org, Outline mode is almost unusable wrt
visibility cycling.  Yes, it has more capabilities, but it also has an
order of magnitude more commands to remember!

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University