imgur.el and small packages to interface with commercial services

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: imgur.el and small packages to interface with commercial services
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:21:15 +0200

There's a lot of "glue packages" for Emacs that interface with some
proprietary service or other.  I've just written one for imgur (for
uploading images on the web), which is something that I've wanted to
have for years, but never got around to writing:

https://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2016/06/29/emacs-imgur-interface/

Are these things inappropriate for GNU ELPA?  I'm guessing that they
would be, so perhaps Marmalade is the place for stuff like this?