Re: where to report issues with gdb-mi.el?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: where to report issues with gdb-mi.el?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 18:18:11 +0300

> From: Guilhem Bichot <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 15:50:16 +0200
>
> I'm sorry if this is the wrong list.
> After upgrading from emacs23 to emacs24, I'm getting several issues with
> Emacs' gdb mode (M-x gdb); I talked to another colleague who has them too.
> Please, is there a list or bug tracker where I could report these in
> more detail?

Use the command "M-x report-emacs-bug RET" to report any issues you
have with gdb-mi.el.  When you send the email, it will go to the bug
tracker and create a new bug report.

Thanks.

P.S.  If you can afford trying the latest pretest of Emacs 25, it will
be appreciated.  It's possible that the problems you have were already
fixed during Emacs 25 development.