Re: [Ann]: An Implementation of the Shen programming language in Elisp a

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: [Ann]: An Implementation of the Shen programming language in Elisp and a call for help
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 11:30:50 +1000

aditya siram <address@hidden> writes:

Thanks for taking the time to reply. This is generated code so I have less control over what is used.

Hm, okay.

I thought disabling the warning up top would take care of it.

At least on 24.5, the documentation for `byte-compile-warnings' says:

Elements of the list may be: [snip] lexical global/dynamic variables lacking a prefix.

which i interpret as being about variable naming, rather than variable use.

Alexis.