GNU ELPA build status?

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: GNU ELPA build status?
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 10:41:53 +0200

Hi all,

I've pushed an update to GNU ELPA, renaming swiper-0.7.0 -> ivy-0.8.0.
However, http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/ hasn't been updated yet, even
though it has been more than 20 hours.

MELPA has this nice feature where it displays e.g. "Current build
started: 3 hours ago, last took 6 hours" on the website. Could GELPA
have something similar?

I've followed the notes in ELPA's README, and built the local package
archive. That took almost no time. Perhaps we could modify the cron job
to trigger more often?

Alternatively, there seems to be a way to trigger the build manually:

> Notes specific to elpa.gnu.org
>
> The way things are set up on this machine, we refresh the archive by
> a cron job.  You can do it by hand by logging in (access set up by FSF
> admins), and
>
>    su elpa
>    cd ~elpa/build
>    admin/update-archive.sh

May I have access to this machine so that I can trigger the manual build
when I need?

regards,
Oleh