Re: melpa.org doesn't work without nonfree software

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: melpa.org doesn't work without nonfree software
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 10:22:22 -0400

  > The source for Melpa's website is available here, and is licensed
  > under the GPL v3: https://github.com/melpa/melpa/tree/master/html

Is that the source code for ALL the Javascript used in the page?

If so, it should be a small job to label the code so that LibreJS
will recognize it as free.  That doesn't mean we can assume it
will get done soon, but we can encourage the to do it.

But if there is other Javascript code used as well, that may
be harder.

--
Dr Richard Stallman