Re: GNU ELPA commit mails

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: GNU ELPA commit mails
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:20:29 +0200

Clément Pit--Claudel <address@hidden> writes:

>> [...]
> Notifications-To: ?

Yes, I like that.

AFAICS, the ELPA mails include diffs.  Do I also have the option to get
commit mails without diffs, too?  In that case I'd suggest

  Commit-Notifications-To: address@hidden
  Commit-Diffs-To: address@hidden

In case there's only the diff version, I'd just go with Notifications-To
as suggested by Clément.

Bye,
Tassilo