Re: Character literals for Unicode (control) characters

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: Character literals for Unicode (control) characters
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 17:41:45 +0000

Philipp Stephani <address@hidden> schrieb am So., 20. März 2016 um 14:25 Uhr:
Paul Eggert <address@hidden> schrieb am So., 20. März 2016 um 13:58 Uhr:
Thanks, one thing I didn't notice earlier:

+  xsignal1 (Qinvalid_read_syntax,
+            CALLN (Fformat, build_pure_c_string ("\\N{%s}"), name));

This can run Emacs out of pure space unnecessarily.  Use AUTO_STRING instead of
build_pure_c_string.

Also, I've lost track of what this patch is building on. Perhaps send all the
patches next time....

Done. Attached all patches.

Oops, forgot to actually commit the changes. New patch attached.