Re: Is it time to drop ChangeLogs?

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Is it time to drop ChangeLogs?
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 19:13:25 +0100

Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> writes:

> There is nothing on the ChangeLog that I can't get from the VC
> history, on steroids.

Forgot to mention that we could try with adding to VC functions for
easily obtaining the information people get from the ChangeLogs, to the
benefit of those who are not familiarized with Git.

We could also emphasize the tools we already have. `vc-region-history',
for instance. Try to beat that with the ChangeLog.