Re: Emacs Hack Night in San Francisco next week; suggestions?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Emacs Hack Night in San Francisco next week; suggestions?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 11:02:19 +0100

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

Hi John,

>> If you want to point to debbugs-gnu and need some help or preparation, let
>> me know.
>
> Yes, I would love to.  What would be the best HOWTO for complete newbies to
> that process, with respect to Emacs?

There's a Debbugs User Guide, bundled in the ELPA package. But this
might be too long. The best HOWTO seems to be the Commentary section in
debbugs-gnu.el.

admin/notes/bug-triage gives also some hints, but it's not a
comprehensive HOWTO.

Ping me, if you you believe it isn't sufficient, and you need more
contributions.

Best regards, Michael.