svg.el in core?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: svg.el in core?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 12:36:40 +1100

I was thinking a bit about how to display loading images in eww better.
I was originally thinking about displaying a spinner of some kind, but
that seems rather intrusive.  I think the nicest thing to do would be to
display an empty grey image of the same size that the resulting real
image is going to be would be nicest (and that way things don't move
around when the images are finally inserted).

The easiest way to create images of arbitrary size is to use SVG images,
and I happen to have created a small library for doing just that a
couple of years ago:

  https://github.com/larsmagne/svg.el

So would it be OK to include that library in the Emacs core?