Re: Asynchronous DNS

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Asynchronous DNS
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 13:09:40 +1100

Alain Schneble <address@hidden> writes:

> +     FOR_EACH_PROCESS(process_list_head, async_dns_process_candidate)
> +       {
> +         p = XPROCESS (async_dns_process_candidate);

Actually, thinking a bit more about doing non-blocking TLS negotiation,
doing it this way is probably the best way anyway.  Probably.  When I
start implementing non-blocking TLS boot, then I need a way to keep
prodding libgnutls to continue the negotiation.  So doing both these
things from this loop here is probably the most efficient thing, because
we certainly don't want yet another list of processes for the
semi-negotiated processes...