Re: Speedbar and dot files

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Speedbar and dot files
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:03:57 +0100

Maybe I was not clear..

I use sr-speedbar WHICH *uses* Emacs speedbar. The configuration

(setq speedbar-show-unknown-files t)

regards Emacs *speedbar* NOT sr-speedbar, and is non sufficient to show dod files (.emacs, .emacs.d, .bashrc...). For sr-speedbar the configuration starts with "sr-speedbar-..." NOT with "speedbar-..."

OK, forgot sr-speedbar and consider this:

When one enable speedbar and select "Show All Files" in its menu (mouse-3), files like .emacs, .emacs.d, .bashrc, .profile and so on are NOT shown...

Hope now is more clear..

 Angelo