Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 5152b21 1/2: ; ChangeLog fixes

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 5152b21 1/2: ; ChangeLog fixes
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 19:25:15 +0100

> Any idea how that happens? There are no references to source-directory inside
lisp/vc/.

Maybe some ‘default-directory’ vs ‘expand-file-name’ snafu.

> Maybe you've edited files in both branches (residing in different
> directories) in that session, and still keep the ChangeLog file from
> the other branch open?

Possible but unlikely.

I have a special wrapper for ‘add-change-log-entry-other-window’ so I
can call it from the ediff control panel and it still uses the right
buffer.  I just would have to step through it with the debugger ...

martin