Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 88578a4: Increase the default number of hits
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 16:31:41 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> If you want to implement clever ways to run separate queries one after
> the other then stitch the results together via local caching, I guess
> that's ok.

I gave it a first shot. Lars, could you check whether it works for you?

It is not complete yet. I want to start printing of the tabulated list
after retrieving the first chunk of data, in parallel to the subsequent
queries. This should result in better performance.

And the documentation must be adapted, of course.

Best regards, Michael.