Re: 4K Bugs

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: 4K Bugs
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 09:07:22 +0100

On 25.12.2015 18:00, John Wiegley wrote:
Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:
I shouldn't really be the one to kvetch about this since I disappear for
months on end, but is there something that we could do to make more people
do bug triage?
Yesterday I put out a call on Twitter for people to come help us triage the
bugs, to determine which ones still need our attention. There's always a need
for this, and doesn't require as much ability as fixing them. Now we'll see if
any join the fray as the result.

Move debbugs-gnu from ELPA to Emacs?  :-)
Not sure that would help...

IMHO trying to fix these old bugs is not the best way to spend time.
Many things might have changed since - dealing with this changes resp. their effects makes any reasoning complex.

What about getting bugs deleted when not dealt with after some time - while informing the author?
So the author may renew it.