Re: The poor state of documentation of pcase like things.

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: The poor state of documentation of pcase like things.
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 16:31:07 +0100

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

> Since pattern matching like this isn't something I had ever encountered
> outside of FP, I agree that a tutorial is in order. I'm willing to
> volunteer
> for this.

I had already posted a tutorial here some time ago.  Sorry, my fault, I
did not yet find the time to further improve it and work in the
comments.

Here it is again:

I'm very much willing to help with a different tutorial, prove-read your
stuff and improved docs etc. but don't have so much time before
Christmas.

Do we have the time to do this after Christmas?

Regards,

Michael.