Re: Questions about isearch

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Questions about isearch
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 16:41:24 +0200

> Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:23:12 +0000
> From: Artur Malabarba <address@hidden>
> Cc: Stephen Berman <address@hidden>, Richard Stallman <address@hidden>,
>       emacs-devel <address@hidden>
>
> Ok. I'm going to work on the char-folding a little bit more today to
> implement support for multi-char matches and to combine it with
> case-folding. Hopefully that will iron out the final inconsistencies.

Maybe you could also take a look at this document:

  http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr30/tr30-4.html

(This is a draft of a report that was never approved, but that doesn't
mean it cannot teach us something useful.)

In particular, section 5.2 there mentions several problematic
foldings, which we might consider disabling.  For example, the ones
mentioned in 5.2.1 and 5.2.2.

Thanks.