Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 15:52:02 +0100

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Aurélien Aptel
<address@hidden> wrote:
> After merging master in the branch i can simply use a diff between the
> 2 (which shouldnt include conflicting/redundant changes this time) as
> what I'll use to make the new clean branch.

So assuming master was successfully merged in dynamic-modules-2:

git diff master dynamic-modules-2 > dyn.patch
git checkout -b dynamic-modules-3 master
git apply dyn.patch

# now make a series of commit splitted in a way that makes sense
git add -p FILE..
git commit

etc.